xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Saxon for .NET Installation Instructions

2007-10-24 04:05:49
Most XSLT users never make it to be a member of just one list. That is
why we even accept "too many too easy questions" at this list.

At a time when upgrading to XSLT 2.0 is a major issue, we should also
accept such questions even when they become product specific,
considering that we only have two major XSLT 2.0 processors.

In my opinion to learn XSLT the proper way you should use more than
one XSLT processor to stimulate our learning process. For XSLT 2.0 we
only have two for the major market.

That is unless we are falling behind or only use XSLT occasionally
both AltovaXML and SAXON should be very relevant for all of us.

Cheers,
Jesper Tverskov

www.xmlkurser.dk
www.xmlplease.com