Re: [fetchmail]List Moderation... (is there another solution)

2002-01-17 10:23:34
From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr(_at_)thyrsus(_dot_)com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 18:04:16 -0500

Alexander Skwar <ASkwar(_at_)DigitalProjects(_dot_)com>:
Another good solution would be to allow mails without moderation from
people who are subscribed, but require moderation from non-subscribed
adresses.

I believe this is the way I have it set up now.

So then the msg this morning from elist365(_at_)sohu(_dot_)com for free
insurance
quotes was approved by the moderator, or someone subscribed first and
then posted the spam?
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden(_at_)cas(_dot_)org> <URL: