Re: [fetchmail]List Moderation... (is there another solution)

2002-01-13 09:45:10
So sprach »Eric S. Raymond« am 2002-01-13 um 09:54:33 -0500 :
If we make this a closed list, newbies won't be able to ask questions.

With "closed list", you mean that posting is limited to subscribed
people?

If so, I don't follow that "newbies won't be able to ask questions".  A
lot of lists are setup that way, and if you add a sentence or two to
http://lists.ccil.org/mailman/listinfo/fetchmail-friends explaining that
you have to be subscribed first to send mail, they might read it.

Another good solution would be to allow mails without moderation from
people who are subscribed, but require moderation from non-subscribed
adresses.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)