Re: [fetchmail]List Moderation... (is there another solution)

2002-01-16 16:21:11
Alexander Skwar <ASkwar(_at_)DigitalProjects(_dot_)com>:
Another good solution would be to allow mails without moderation from
people who are subscribed, but require moderation from non-subscribed
adresses.

I believe this is the way I have it set up now.
--

The same applies for other kinds of long-lasting low-level pain. [...]
The body's response to being jabbed, pierced, and cut is to produce