Re: [fetchmail]List Moderation... (is there another solution)

2002-01-14 00:07:47
From: Alexander Skwar <ASkwar(_at_)DigitalProjects(_dot_)com>

Another good solution would be to allow mails without moderation from
people who are subscribed, but require moderation from non-subscribed
adresses.

IMHO this sounds like a good compromise if it's felt that the solution of a "closed" (ie subscriber only) list isn't viable (though I've dealt with a few of those, and personally they don't cause me problems).

It also encourages subscribing, especially if the moderation message includes why it's being moderated.

   Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: