Re: [fetchmail]List Moderation... (is there another solution)

2002-01-16 18:04:54
Alas! Eric S. Raymond spake thus:
Alexander Skwar <ASkwar(_at_)DigitalProjects(_dot_)com>:
Another good solution would be to allow mails without moderation from
people who are subscribed, but require moderation from non-subscribed
adresses.

I believe this is the way I have it set up now.

Are you saying it's always been like that? If so, why does it take so
long for messages to go through?

Or, if you just changed it to that method and this is your way of
telling us, I'm an idiot and nevermind this message :)

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
feztaa(_at_)shaw(_dot_)ca