Re: [fetchmail]Fixed UIDL + IMAP patch

2004-05-21 11:30:19
Clint Sharp wrote:
If you were asking me (no one is, but I'll offer my opinion anyways),
IMAP \Seen tracking is the wrong way for fetchmail to determine whether
it has seen a message.  I think by default people would prefer to not
have their mailbox visibly affected by fetchmail with the keep flag set
in IMAP (I know I was expecting it not to, which is why I added this
patch).

I disagree.  I think by default it makes sense for fetchmail to affect the
Seen flag even if keep is set.  However, it also makes sense to have the
option of not affecting the Seen flag.

--
==============================| "A slice of life isn't the whole cake
 Rob Funk <rfunk(_at_)funknet(_dot_)net> | One tooth will never make a full