Re: RFC-HDR care and feeding

1992-01-24 21:08:00
Dave Crocker writes:
Do folks feel that there has been enough review, debate, and consensus?

I feel that we need to experiment with it. And then maybe debate some
more.

Personally, I would be interested in getting an MH-E that works with
MIME and RFC-HDRS. MH-E is a front-end to MH for use in (GNU) Emacs.
Did I hear that Marshall was working on a MIME-MH, or was I just
hallucinating? Kenichi Handa is working on a multilingual Emacs,
including at least English, Western European languages, Japanese,
Korean, and Chinese.

Regards,
Erik