Re: RFC-HDR care and feeding

1992-01-27 08:44:17
Excerpts from internet.ietf-822: 25-Jan-92 Re: RFC-HDR care and feeding Patrik F{ltstr|m(_at_)nada(_dot_)kt (668)

P.S. In this letter I have "hand-compiled" an X-From header with the
correct spelling of my name. This is at least how I think
the headers should look like.

For the record: I took this message, changed X-From to From, and tried it with metamail in a terminal window that was using the ISO-8859-1 character set, and Patrik's name looked just right. So Patrik's understanding corresponds precisely to my implementation...