Re: MAJOR BUG IN MIME

1992-07-02 04:42:56
Well, nobody has objected yet, and I agree the change is a good one.
But I'd point out that given the current proposed standard status  of
MIME,  this  is no longer as easily changed as it once  was.  I believe
we  can make this change in the DRAFT standard version, in about 6
months, without having to  reset the clock to proposed, but I see no way
to make the change before then.

Small comfort department:  I believe the word "MAJOR" in the subject of
these messages is an extreme exageration. -- NB