Re: MAJOR BUG IN MIME

1992-07-02 12:49:58
Mark - Let's see how far apart we really are on this.

Suppose that we were to fix the examples in the text regarding the quoting.

Suppose the extra CRLF text was made more clear, but kept with the same
meaning.

What would be the problem in that case?  That is, if we were to keep
things the way they were, but to fix the spec, would that cause you any
problems?  Is there a loss of functionality, efficiency, etc?

Based on all the discussion I have seen the answer is No.  So, what am I
missing?

/mtr