Re: MTAs and Content-Transfer-Encoding conversions

1993-08-25 14:53:04
But I repeat, this is a human factors question and the questions should
be answered according to whatever works best for reader comprehension.

sounds good to me.

I wonder about the concept of word breaking, its natural enough for europeans,
but spaces are not universally used, and word break determination is not easily
made for many languages, especially CJK.  I would hope the spec would phrase any
mention of word breaking to be advisory, rather than mandated.
--
dana s emery <de19(_at_)umail(_dot_)umd(_dot_)edu>