Re: MTAs and Content-Transfer-Encoding conversions

1993-08-25 07:13:32
At 10:41 AM 8/25/93 +1000, rhys(_at_)cs(_dot_)uq(_dot_)oz(_dot_)au wrote:
While it is still a little ugly to have single words on extra lines, it
is a lot more readable to non-MIME users IMHO.

Sure, and my quoted-printabler tries to do this.  Unfortunately, "more
legible" is not "legible enough to keep me from getting hate mail".  :-(

And I'm just now getting my first wave of flames from RFC 1342 support.

Sure hope the rest of the Universe implements MIME soon...

--
Steve Dorner, Qualcomm Inc.
...from the 30th floor of the ANA Hotel, San Francisco.  Better view than