Re: text/enriched: Throwing in the towel

1993-09-03 10:15:27
Nathaniel Borenstein <nsb(_at_)thumper(_dot_)bellcore(_dot_)com> writes
It seemed fine to me.  Can you define "botch"?

Never mind, I found the line of code I was overlooking.

On the other hand, while the spec says to convert a seqence of N
CRLF's to N-1 CRLF's, the code instead converts a sequence of N CRLF's
to a SPACE and N-1 CRLF's.  The putc(' ', stdout) call should be at
the points in the routine where newlinect is set to 0, conditionalized
on (newlinect == 1).