Re: text/enriched: Throwing in the towel

1993-09-10 07:24:04
Excerpts from mail: 9-Sep-93 Re: text/enriched: Throwing.. Einar
Stefferud(_at_)nma(_dot_)com (1886*)

 I would simply omit mention of the IMPLEMENTORS in this text.

Yeah, you're probably right.  Consider it done.

Now, the sentence that leaves me entirely baffled is still there:

      "On systems where justification is considered undesirable,
                    the flushboth environment
           may be identical to the default environment."

What does it mean to say:
"the flushboth environment may be identical to the default environment".

What I meant was that it would be either flushleft or flushright,
depending on the character set.  Should I word it that way instead?  --
NB