Re: text/enriched: Throwing in the towel

1993-09-06 18:01:10
Excerpts from mail: 6-Sep-93 Re: text/enriched: Throwing.. John C
Klensin(_at_)INFOODS(_dot_)U (808*)

     FlushBoth -- causes the affected text to be filled and padded so as
         to create smooth left and right margins, i.e., fully justified,
         overriding the recommendation below.

My personal aesthetics are such that it won't be missed; just want to be
sure that everyone has the same understanding about what is to be agreed
upon.

Well, this is meaningless on systems that don't support justification,
and the default state on systems that do, so I'm not convinced the
environment is necessary.  You can always just terminate your
flushleft/flushright/center environment....