Re: Text/enriched ambiguity

1993-11-01 14:43:54
After all the previous discussion, perhaps its time for a
(hopefully succinct) restatement of positions, I will take the
liberty of posing the Q:

        Thank you much.   ;-)

Why would <param> ignorable_param_data_block </param> be unfortunate?

        Because j-random-existing parser would (SHOULD!)
display the  ignorable_param_data_block  as part of the message.

--
dana s emery <de19(_at_)Umail(_dot_)umd(_dot_)edu>

        I'm sorry I didn't put in this $0.02 before text/enriched
got out in the first place.   :-(    That's how it goes,  I guess.

        It should be:

                <foo_bar_command  ignorable  param  tokens>

--
Rick Troth <troth(_at_)rice(_dot_)edu>, Rice University, Information Systems