Re: Text/enriched ambiguity

1993-11-09 15:25:43
I find Tony's argument quite compelling:

Doing it the other way leads to the same mess that <verbatim> had. (Even if
it was only 20 lines of code. :-) )

Frankly, I don't think <param> is worth the bother of an extended
debate.  Is there anyone who thinks the current situation is unlivable,
a "show-stopper"?  If you feel that way, if the choice was between
leaving it as-is or nuking the construct altogether, which would you
prefer?

Personally, I'm happy enough with the spec as-is, and rather tired of
thinking about it... - - Nathaniel