Re: 8-bit transmission in NNTP

1994-09-17 02:47:48
(A note aside the topic:
   Could you please edit your  To: and Cc: address lists to contain
   ONLY the   ietf-822(_at_)dimacs(_dot_)rutgers(_dot_)edu   unless you are
making
   PRIVATE exchange with the sender ?   I do know that "g(roup reply"
   is so easy to use, but getting the same message thru the list, and
   privately just wastes my time at weeding out the duplicates... )

Ok, I feel the following speach became 1) long, 2) somewhat soapy...

Steve Dorner answers to Masataka Ohta: