Re: 8-bit transmission in NNTP

1994-09-19 06:58:12
Instead, unlike unusablly long encoding with multipart/mixed-charset
switching, ISO-2022-INT-* can be used anywhere inside or outside of
MIME.

Sorry, I don't have a single solitary device or piece of software that can
deal with ISO-2022-INT-*.  So your solution CANNOT be used "anywhere inside
or outside of MIME"; it can only be used "inside ISO-2022 systems".

--
Steve Dorner, Qualcomm Incorporated
  Whosoever has lived long enough to find out what life is, knows how deep a