Re: ISO 2022 (Was: Re: The Swedish Initiative)

1994-11-22 08:32:28
At  9:39 PM 11/21/94 -0500, Masataka Ohta wrote:
So, let's drive them away from the discussion and continue our
constructive work.

  As a participant for several years in the work of the IETF groups which
have become increasingly distorted by your postings, and as one who's been
concerned with real internationalization of the Internet, I take strong
exception to this attitude and regretfully echo my colleagues in
requesting, Ohta-san, that you remove yourself from the discussions on IEFT
lists until you can participate in a constructive manner consistent with
the intended purposes of those lists.

Jim