Re: comments on latest MIME drafts

1995-05-23 00:16:39
Ned,
the issue of ietf.org and who controls it will probably be a topic at the next
IESG meeting.
It seems that some people have been thinking politics at this "ownership"
issue, and that messes things up - as usual!

Once we get this straightened out, delegating authority for the
iana.ietf.org subdomain to ISI for the duration of the RFC editor role's
residence at ISI should be a piece of cake, and safely left to Jon and Joyce.

(I know about the "forever" part - I moved from delab.sintef.no two years
ago, and when they deleted my forwarding after one year, I had to make them
reinstall it, just to keep up with the poor guys who used the addresses in the
RFCs....)

                           Harald A

                         Harald A