Re: How we are planning to embed HTML in messages

1995-05-19 08:58:02
Chris,

My response to Rens answers most of the questions you raised.  I'd say
we have agreement that the type parameter be required.  My concern
focuses on what if media_type(start) != media_type(type)?  I'd say UAs
can base their decision on the type value.

Question, what configuration entry does the UA use for the
Multipart/Related type?  Could the behavour of Application/Spiffy
differ from Multipart/Related; type="Application/Spiffy"?  My view:
certainly!

Best.../Ed