Re: Restricting the list

1996-02-06 11:41:52
I don't know that there is a need to go that far to restrict the posts.
Remember a while back in 1995 when someone pulled a similar "prank" by
*spamming* email lists with a plea from a gal named "Olga"???  On the
firewalls lists there was software put out that filtered out "Olga"
and similar references and all was well after a few weeks.  I don't
see why a similar *effort* could not commence for "Katrina" :-)

Because tomorrow the name will be "Julie". And the day after that it will be
"Ben"... Or maybe "Ned"...

Sorry. I know I covered this in my last posting, but the sexist connotations
here were such that I couldn't resist!

                                Ned