Re: text/paragraph summary

1998-02-19 11:21:08
On Thu, 19 Feb 1998 18:07:45 +0100, you said:
A text subtype has two advantages:
(1) Recipients which do not understand the subtype may process the
    message as text/plain.

Very true.

(2) There might, at some time in the future, be a wish to use this
    subtype to other primary types than text/plain.

audio/paragraph?  video/paragraph?  I admit that either I need more
caffeine, or I'm being more than usually dense here?

--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Computer Systems Senior Engineer