Re: reply etiquette

2004-09-29 06:31:59

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Keith Moore wrote:

for a variety of reasons, merely sending the message to the public forum is
not sufficient, unless the author has explicitly indicated that this is
sufficient.

I wish I could! I wish I could! For me it *is* sufficient, and I know
I'm not alone in this. How can we best move forward from here to agree
on something that at least allows this functionality to happen
more-or-less automatically? (I do *not* want to burden people with
having to remove my address manually every time they respond to one of
my postings.)

Regards,
Philip

ph10(_at_)cus(_dot_)cam(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44
1223 334714.