Re: reply etiquette

2004-09-29 08:45:58

From:
Dave Crocker <dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>

Re: reply etiquette

Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:44:45 -0700

To:
Keith Moore <moore(_at_)cs(_dot_)utk(_dot_)edu>

CC:
ietf-822 list <ietf-822(_at_)imc(_dot_)org>

hmm.

it appears no one noticed my intended irony.

my query was an example of the supposed violation but -- as I
expected -- it did not trigger the claimed concern.

In any event, copying only the mailing list is extremely common
etiquette and, in fact, is enforced on lists that set the
Reply-To to be the list.

d/