Re: reply etiquette

2004-09-30 01:26:08

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Russ Allbery wrote:

I think this thread is a wonderful example of why many of us would like to
have something like MFT so that people can indicate their preferences
clearly and software can do the right thing without provoking these sorts
of flamewars coming out of culture clashes.

Hear! Hear!

I don't care if what we get is MFT or something else workable, but I think
it's clear that the current situation is less than ideal.

Hear! Hear! again.

You've encapsulated nicely the points I've been trying to make.

Philip

ph10(_at_)cus(_dot_)cam(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44
1223 334714.