Re: Angle brackets surrounding Content-ID

2004-11-04 09:05:33

On Wed November 3 2004 06:25, Charles Lindsey wrote:

In <200411012034(_dot_)16153(_dot_)blilly(_at_)erols(_dot_)com> Bruce Lilly
<blilly(_at_)erols(_dot_)com> writes:

On Mon November 1 2004 11:52, Charles Lindsey wrote:

You agreed that RFC 2822 had (intentionally or otherwise) changed the
semantics of <msg-id>s with regard to the case-sensitivity of whatever
came after the '@'

There you go again, trying to put words in other peoples' mouths.
I never said any such thing; I said that RFC 2822 is imprecise and
I have specifically pointed out that there is absolutely nothing in
RFC 2822 that supports your assertion that id-right is always case-
sensitive.

No, I am putting your own words back into your mouth.
[...]
Which is exactly what I said you had said.

No! I did not claim that RFC 2822 changed case-insensitivity
requirements.