Re: ABNF to Draft -- pending issues

2005-03-07 20:53:07

Bill,

thanks for generating the real data!

I withdraw my objections at this time.

(part of the confusion is because I've done a lousy job of keeping versions of my parser straight; I believe that the parser I'm currently using for myself implements the blank-line fix; I don't know what versions are "out there", and don't even know how to tell you to figure out which version they are.)

--On 7. mars 2005 19:00 -0600 Bill Fenner