Re: [Asrg] Taking a step back (Was: Proxy your address)

2003-03-13 14:14:34
At 3:03 PM -0500 3/13/03, Jason Hihn wrote:
verifies your email address before it sends out the image. Can we come up
with a standard that requires all images (any binary content really) to be
embedded? My preferred email client has a check box to "not load remote
images in mail", which works for me, but I fret over people whose clients
aren't so careful.

I read somewhere that the next version of Outlook was going to ship with that checkbox on by default. On the downside, that means that companies will be sending you larger email messages. Can't win that one.

In any case, email content is definitely out of the scope of this group. (Which ought to rule out content filtering :-).
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.puremessaging.com/        Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.