RE: [Asrg] 7.c Mass Mailers, reliability, and lack thereof

2003-03-27 15:22:16

 However, I'm willing to give e-marketers the
opportunity
to prove me wrong.  Let's assume, for the sake of argument, all those
people on the "Millions CDs" really *DID* want those ads.

The majority of this mail has NOTHING to do with marketing.

Hint, you are currently receiving a bulk email, it is from a
mailing list.

Yes, lots of people on the net subscribe to Bruce Schnier's
Cryptogram and other newsletters and YES THEY DO WANT TO GET THEM.

The problem is that other people send newsletters that are
not requested, not wanted etc.

        Phill