Re: [Asrg] Rejecting Email

2003-03-31 21:31:29
At 11:03 AM -0600 3/31/03, Steven F Siirila wrote:
 > Thats like Dogbert's IT department that responds to 'I can't
 get onto the net' with 'send in a request by email'. Of course
 you hear no complaints when you refuse to listen to them.

Not when you include a URL in the response which points to a web site
containing an email address they CAN get through to in order to complain
as well as another URL they can use to request communication with the user.
We couldn't afford to do the blocking we do without these abilities.

You made the claim that this was sufficient once before, and I pointed out then that it might work for the college crowd--but it's not going to work for someone's Grandmother.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.