RE: [Asrg] RE:ASGR 8a Use of certificates

2003-04-08 14:06:20
At 10:29 AM -0700 4/8/03, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:

This has a simple answer, authentication. So why are you against
the idea? I suspect it is because you dont want a solution, you
really want to be able to turn back the clock to the 1980s before
all the unworthy unwashed hordes came to the Internet and there
were businesses and such.

Phill, you were doing so well. Reasonable arguments and the like. Then you blow it with this. Let's try and keep the personal stuff to a minimum. *I'd* sure as hell like to turn back the clock to the 1980's in that respect as well. (Although I do think that having newsreaders that let you read Usenet on a per-group basis, instead of with all the groups jumbled together, probably was a reasonable improvement.)
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.