Re: [Asrg] New take on emerging idea. (yet another C-R system?)

2003-04-10 11:05:43
And now that I think about it a bit more, for addresses you know, a straight whitelist will do. this is only necessary where you're giving consent to an entity where the reply isn't necessarily known, or the consent isn't without limits.

You could also, I think, allow a token that says "when you see this, add this address to the whitelist", so it only gets used once and allows a user to add themselves to your whitelist.