Re: [Asrg] New take on emerging idea. (yet another C-R system?)

2003-04-10 13:42:39
At 10:05 AM -0700 4/10/03, J C Lawrence wrote:
Currently I'm thinking about consent tokens having three potential
properties:

There's at least one existing system out there that creates N-use email addresses. It's an interesting idea in the consent space. Even more interesting (although we run the serious risk of getting two general here) is N-use/time-period. In other words. I don't mind the fact the Buy.com sends me email. But I don't need to hear from them every *week*. So I might consent to hear from them once a month.

Frankly though, I think simple is the way to go. I wouldn't do date range at all. I'd just do sender address.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.