Re: [Asrg] New take on emerging idea. (yet another C-R system?)

2003-04-09 18:03:21
On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 06:01:08PM -0600, John Fenley wrote:
I'm sorry. what?
are you arguing that we might as well "be in the arms race" rather than
skip ten years ahead to what must be the final solution?

Absolutely.   Of course, if the "final solution" is without cost, we should
jump right to it.  But somehow I doubt there is a final solution, and I doubt
that even the strongest solution is without cost in "collateral damage"

So delay paying the cost as long as you can, that's just basic sense.