Re: [Asrg] Darwin's War

2003-04-29 09:15:57
On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 02:32:40 -0600
John Fenley <pontifier(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

How long until being on the ESPC list becomes a spamassasin token?
Any bets?

No bets at all.  As soon as I see something from them I can drop into a
reject filter it will be in here.

Any list of "Aproved" senders will become a tool for filtration.

Precisely.  That's the point of the unexamined assertion: that people,
given a simple, trivial choice, "Click this and don't get anything from
these clowns again," wouldn't make that choice instantly and with great
fervour.

--
J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu               He lived as a devil, eh?