Re: [Asrg] C/R Framework

2003-05-15 03:00:00
of
My intent is to throw something down on the table that's at
least wrong and allow for an exchange of ideas regarding how to proceed
if
at all.

<quote>
Privacy
Concerns exist regarding data collection of correspondences between certain
senders and recipients however such information is available in most
mailing systems
</quote>

Well, that's just a red rag to *some* bulls :-)

I don't think that asserting that the same concerns apply to *other*
systems
adequately addresses concerns applying to *these* systems. Plus also - it's
not strictly true, since the *necessarily* long life of this data in a C/R
system has implications.

Another thing, may be I misread the text, but I can't see how (if multiple)
 X-CM-Recipient / X-CM-URI header pairs are kept together.

Do you really need two headers? couldn't all this data be parameters in one
header? Or have I really missed the point?