Re: [Asrg] C/R Framework

2003-05-14 22:25:04
Just wanted to mention a few statistical facts I got from someone over at MailCircuit (they have been running a C/R system for sometime):

1. Server loads are increased by almost 50% when the verification system is implemented. 2. Number of spammers that have been reported verifying themselves has only been 4 in the past 2 years.
3. We weed out approximately 12% of spammers thru reverse DNS.

I think the first factor would be a major issue with all C/R systems and is something we should take into account.