Re: [Asrg] Some data on the validity of MAIL FROM addresses

2003-05-21 12:41:14
At 11:32 AM 5/21/2003 -0700, you wrote:

BTW, it would be instructive if someone who has access to one, and the
know-how to decompile it, could examine its sending code and indicate
whether it uses randomly-generated addresses, or a static list of existing
ones loaded from a config file, for the addresses used in the MAIL FROM
SMTP command and From: header.

I think it would me helpful if we can get all the information we can out of such tools. Is there anyone that can provide such information or perhaps have some "white-hat" friends that do?

Yakov