Re: [Asrg] New proposal for spam blocking: Greylisting

2003-06-20 11:18:38

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, Scott Nelson wrote:

I only made one pass through the paper, but it looks pretty good to me.
97% feels high for this technique, but it's looks clean enough and
safe enough that I'll run some tests on my own and see if I get similar
numbers.

Scott Nelson <scott(_at_)spamwolf(_dot_)com>

Please send me an email and let me know how your tests come out.  You'll get
best results when you complement this method with using dns blacklists or
other methods of IP based blocking for known spammers.

Evan