Re: [Asrg] Grouped reply on permissions lists

2003-06-22 18:15:43
Several of my messages that you have replied to were NOT sent to the list. They contains statements which I made specifically because I knew they were NOT being posted in a list context. Since you don't seem capable of following basic email etiquette, I'm sure you'll be delighted to know that you will not be receiving any further email from me. (And thank goodness, I won't have to read any more of the email you insist in sending out in your format, ignoring the formatting preferences of all your recpients--how ironic.)

Warning to list members. Do not reply to gep2 unless you wish to have your words made public.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Anti-Spam Service for your POP Account

everyone else's.