6. Proposals - DNS-based - RMX (was Re: [Asrg] 0. General - Administrative - for M. Wild)

2003-08-30 21:22:30
First of all, please keep in mind the posting guidelines (http://www.irtf.org/asrg/asrg_mailing_list_information.htm) - change the subject when necessary. This would apply under RMX and related proposals in item #6.

Second, please take a look at the DNS-based proposals from the work item list (https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg06938.html):

Designated Senders Protocol: A Way to Identify Hosts Authorized to Send SMTP Traffic (http://www.pan-am.ca/draft-ietf-asrg-dsprotocol-00.txt) Hadmut Denish's proposal (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-danisch-dns-rr-smtp-02.txt)
DRIP proposal (not listed in the work item list yet)

Also, check the mailing list archive - there have been numerous discussions on DNS-based proposals and many of the things are being repeated again.

Yakov