[Asrg] Re: 6. Proposals - Standard Headers for Anti-Spam Systems

2003-11-26 13:47:20
On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 03:26:19PM -0500, Yakov Shafranovich wrote:
Mark E. Mallett wrote:
While I am here: is there a current practice of any sort for a
header that identifies the end-user filter program that the message
has passed through?  e.g.   "X-Filtered-By:  spamanoid version 3.2" ?
I seem to recall seeing one once, but haven't been able to locate it.

There isn't one we are aware of, but if folks are interested perhaps we
should work on one?

Would it be more appropriate for ietf-mta-filters ?
I had intended to ask there, as well.

mm