Re: [Asrg] 2. Improving Blacklists and Reputation Services

2004-02-10 13:17:47
Hello genlemen,

I am new here; I am a postmaster and sysadmin for a major ISP in my
country, and a programmer (mostly open source).  Lately, we are doing
rather active antispam R&D and that's why I subscribed to this maillist.