Re: [Asrg] Blacklisted from posting to asrg

2005-06-07 05:00:30
william(at)elan.net wrote:

On Monday I used another account to see if mail list server is working (keep in mind I'm also signed up with yet another account but its separate system and I wanted to test is in particular for the elan mail server to verify it was issue with server or not). That test post reached the list immediately. Based on that I had to conclude that the issue is specific to posting from william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net account that was banned from posting,

This is an excellent conclusion to make coming from an e-mail administrator. I mean, it's not like *anything else* could have caused what you describe. I strongly suggest you review the situation and take some paranoia tablets. ;)

David.