Re: [Asrg] Blacklisted from posting to asrg

2005-06-07 08:23:37
On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 01:00:09PM +0100, David Wilson wrote:
reached the list immediately. Based on that I had to conclude that the
issue is specific to posting from william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net account that
was
banned from posting,

This is an excellent conclusion to make coming from an e-mail
administrator. I mean, it's not like *anything else* could have caused
what you describe. I strongly suggest you review the situation and take
some paranoia tablets. ;)

That would be a fine conclusion normally, but John Levine already has a
history of silently banning people from the ASRG list, without warning
to them, or notice to the list.  c.f. Alan DeKok

It's very disappointing that the leader for an open standards group for
such an important issue doesn't believe in transparency.

--
David Maxwell, david(_at_)vex(_dot_)net|david(_at_)maxwell(_dot_)net -->
If you don't spend energy getting what you want,