[Asrg] ASRG history (was: Blacklisted from posting to asrg)

2005-06-07 13:43:58
David Maxwell wrote:

a history of silently banning people from the ASRG list,
without warning to them, or notice to the list

RfC 3934 was published in October last year and adopted by
the SPF-discuss list a.s.a.p.

c.f. Alan DeKok

The author of the famous LMAP proposal.  Before the evil
empire [meep] its way into IESG and MARID, which was
also the time when the former ASRG cochair Yakov resigned.

What happened with Alan here ?

It's very disappointing that the leader for an open
standards group for such an important issue doesn't
believe in transparency.

List management can be a very difficult business.  And the
traditional style before RfC 3934 was "my list - my rules".

                         Bye, Frank