Re: [Asrg] How about we do something about spam?

2007-01-30 16:03:11

To be more specific, I was thinking of an RFC which adds to RFC2635
(FYI00035), FYI00038, and builds on ideas expressed in RFC4686,
RFC2505 (BCP00030), and FYI00036 but aimed at trying to delineate
where law enforcement (e.g., zombie bot armies) efforts would be
important and useful.

A published document expressing the need for more law enforcement
involvement in certain areas of this problem could help policy makers
et al allocate resources appropriately.

Put another way, it would be naive to wait for LEOs, policy-makers,
regulators, et al, to discover for themselves how they can help.

--
        -Barry Shein

The World              | bzs(_at_)TheWorld(_dot_)com           |
http://www.TheWorld.com
Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 800-THE-WRLD        | Login: Nationwide